Online Trainer Course Procedure Part 2:
Proceedure and Rules for The FAFAA Trainer - Part 2 Course
- “Golden Wings, Holistic Approach to Managing Asthma” is required reading for taking the FAFAA Trainer course. Questions on exam will include material covered in book. All FAFAA trainer students must purchase the online e-book.
- After You (trainer student) successfully pass FAFAA exam, to facilitate teaching the FAFAA course, You will be sent a digital FAFAA Power Point and FAFAA Lesson Plan available for download.
- As a Certified FAFAA Trainer You will be able to purchase access codes – to give to each student a code. There are 10 codes per pak. Each pak is $100 and in addition to the codes, includes encrypted FAFAA PDF that the student has the option of converting to a booklet, as well as encrypted FAFAA chart for each of Your students. Students automatically receive FAFAA certificate after successfully passing FAFAA exam.
- Trainer access codes are good for one year. You the Trainer have one year to issue the purchased accessed codes. After one year all unused codes expire.
HOW CODES WORK
- Upon Your student’s completion of the FAFAA course, You issue to the student, one of the purchased Trainer access codes along with a link to the FAFAA website registration portal. This link and code gives the student
access to the registration portal to take the FAFAA exam. The student has 24 hours in which to use the Trainer
access code, or code expires.
- When the student accesses the FAFAA link with the Trainers access code, that code will then immediately expire
and the student is issued a new access code in which to register to take FAFAA exam and receive FAFAA